Home Office opens seven new centres for dealing with complex immigration cases
The Home Office has announced that there are currently seven service and support centres opened for customers with particularly complex immigration matters. Appointments are booked free of charge. Experienced UKVI staff will be able to assist applicants in the following immigration categories:
- Family route
- Dependent family members
- Family reunion visas
- Applying as statelessness person
- Fee waiver or exemption applicants
- Victims of domestic violence
- Further submission after unsuccessful asylum claim
- Those who only need to enrol biometric information.
Service centres are located in Belfast, Cardiff, Croydon, Glasgow, Liverpool, Sheffield and Solihull.
Posted in English on Mar 28, 2019.