New online forms from Home Office

From 19 October 2018 as a part of general digitalization Home Office introduces new online forms for BRP replacement or transfer of your visa, including ILR, from passport vignette to card format (BRP). You might use these forms, for example, if your passport with valid visa has expired.

Previously, you could submit them only as postal applications. Recently Home Office announced its plans to reduce the amount of paper applications and change to on-line forms, where possible.

Posted on Oct 18, 2018.

Получить консультацию специалиста

Пожалуйста, свяжитесь по телефону с одним из наших юристов +44 (0) 207 907 1460 (Лондон), +971 509 265 140 (Дубай) или заполните нашу форму запроса

Свяжитесь с нами