General Information About UK Tax
We would like to provide you with an overview of the UK tax system and some information about UK tax rates which might be useful for you.
The UK Government announces simplified tax reporting for self-employed and small businesses
Budget 2021: key points at a glance
IR35: April 2021 changes to off-payroll workers
The government's 10-years tax administration strategy
Non-resident landlords move to corporation tax
National Insurance Contributions
National Insurance in the United Kingdom is a system of contributions paid by workers and employers towards the cost of certain state benefits.
Even if you were to become UK resident you may still retain the domicile of your country of origin, your domicile is effectively where you belong and is very difficult to alter.
Exchange of information and voluntary disclosure
We are now at the start of an era where unprecedented levels of information will be supplied to HMRC in respect of UK residents who have overseas interests. This will have a major impact on UK tax resident non domiciled individuals.
Taxation of Domestic Workers
Key information about status and taxation of domestic workers.
The UK Russia and The UK China Double Taxation Treaty
Most countries enter into double taxation treaties.
Do I need a UK will?
The short answer is YES, the long answer explained below is also YES.
What are the rules of intestacy
When a person dies without leaving a valid will, their property (the estate) must be shared out according to certain rules.
UK tax services we offer
We are pleased to be able to offer the following tax related services:
- A General tax consultation and/or specific tax advice
- Tax planning for your general situation or for a specific transaction
- Registration for National Insurance and Unique Tax Reference numbers
- Preparation and submission of annual self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation and submission of tax return for overseas landlords
- Formation of UK and offshore companies in respect to an acquisition of the commercial property and administrative and accounting services for corporate entities.
All tax related services are arranged on a fixed fee basis, agreed and charged in advance of any work being undertaken.
For all questions regarding your business in the UK and tax planning, please contact our Business Consultancy team at Law Firm Limited on +44 (0)20 7907 1460 or via email
back to top