Property in the UK
This section is aimed at those people interested in the possibility of purchasing a property in the United Kingdom. Even though London, in particular, is said to be going through a housing crisis in terms of rocketing house prices, UK property market is very active with plenty of both residential and commercial properties for sale available. It must be stressed that owning a property in the UK does not give rights of residence or any preference under the immigration rules, but in the long term buying property in the UK has been found to be a good investment.
House prices rise at fastest pace in 17 years
Mortgage scheme launched for 5% deposits
Non-resident landlords move to corporation tax
Bank of England urgently cuts interest rate to 0.1% due to coronavirus.
In this section you will find:
- General information regarding the UK property
- Where to Buy in London in 2016
- Purchase procedures: how to buy home in London or another part of the UK
- UK Property as an investment opportunity
- Types of residential property business and expenses allowed for tax relief
- Buy To Let Property Investment
- Help To Buy Scheme
- What does £250,000 buy in London?
- What does £1,000,000 buy in London?
- What does £2,500,000 buy in London?
- What does £5,000,000 buy in London?
- Waterside Developments
- New Build Development: residential property for sale in London
- What can you buy for the average price of a London property?
- Family Homes in Surrey
- Country Houses and Estates
- Stamp duty rise for buy to let properties and second homes and tax changes for landlords
- Budget 2015 Impact On The Property Sector
Law Firm Ltd can provide a professional search and selection of property in the UK for a client. We provide detailed reports on the properties, including information about the probable costs involved, the area in which the property is situated, the surrounding environment, and other related issues. We also carry out the conveyancing procedure and help with mortgage. Concierge services in relation to your property maintenance, renovation or tenancy are also available upon request.
You can always contact us by telephone on +44 (0)20 7907 1460 or via email to request detailed information about the properties, arrange a viewing, or ask questions.