UK Intra-Company Visa (formerly known as TIER 2 Intra-Company Transfer)

There are five categories of Skilled Worker applicants who will require a sponsorship certificate from their sponsors in order to make a visa applications in line with the certificate:

New Global Business Mobility from 11 April 2022: if you have previously had an Intra-company Transfer visa or a Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Long-term Staff visa

If you are already sponsored in one of these visa types you can continue working in your job until your visa expires.

If you would like to extend your visa, you will need to apply for either a Senior or Specialist Worker visa (which are the new visa categories under Global Business Mobility) that  will allow you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job at your employer’s UK branch.

Senior visa and Specialist Worker visa have replaced the Intra-company Transfer visa, previously the Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Long-term Staff visa.

To discuss your visa application

Please contact with one of our immigration lawyers by phone +44 (0) 207 907 1460 (London), +971 509 265 140 (Dubai) or complete our enquiry

Contact us

What services we can offer?

  • We can advise on the procedure of making the Intra-Company Visa application in line with the sponsorship certificate
  • We can assess the job and the applicant`s details and advise on the likelihood of the applicant being sponsored 
  • We can advise and represent our clients in making their leave to remain/entry clearance applications in line with the certificate of sponsorship
  • We can advise and represent our clients’ dependants to seek dependant visas in line with the visa of the main applicant.
  • We can lodge an appeal (Entry Clearance Applications) or make a request for an administrative review if the applicant`s application is refused for some reason
  • We can advise in making applications for indefinite leave to remain for those who have already completed the five years’ qualifying period in the UK

Whatever the case, we are here to assist, advise and represent our clients in relation to any aspect of their immigration matters.

Still have questions?

Contact us