- This Cookies Policy applies between you, (the “User”) of this Website and LF Legal Limited (“we/us/our”), the owner and provider of this Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following cookies:
|Type of Cookie
|Strictly necessary cookies
|These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
|They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
|These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule below.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to www.aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- We reserve the right to change or update this Cookies Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time, or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you will once again be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to the updated and/or amended Cookies the next time you visit our Website.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the website to function properly. They enable basic functions such as page navigation and ensure the security of the site. October CMS cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are typically set in response to actions you take, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences.
|Quick use of the web management panel and instant update
|It manages the time and automatic exit of users who log in to the panel
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
|Default Expiration Time
|Description of Cookie