Changes regarding Tier 4 category
Following our previous announcement, from the 12th of November 2015 there are some significant changes in the Immigration Rules regarding Tier 4 category. Briefly, the most important of them are the following.
1) Students are allowed to spend no more than 2 years in the UK studying at below UK bachelor’s degree level from the age of 18
2) All students must show the following amount of money to meet basic living costs or also known as maintenance requirements (not including fees):
- £1265 per month if you are living in London
- £1015 per month if you are living outside London
3) Please note that the maintenance amount required for Tier 4 (General) and Tier 4 (Child) student are now the same
4) From 12th November 2015, there is no more “Established Presence” provisions and therefore all students must show the maintenance as specified above. Exception only applies for PhD students applying under Doctorate Extension Scheme.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Immigration team at 0207 907 1460 if you have any enquiry regarding the immigration changes.
Posted on Nov 11, 2015.
请通过电话 +44 (0) 207 907 1460 （伦敦）、+7 495 933 7299 （莫斯科）、+971 509 265 140 （迪拜）与我们的一位移民律师联系或完成我们的查询联系我们