Operation of Visa Application and Service Centres in the UK and abroad (update as of 26 May 2020)
Visa Application and Service Centres in the UK
Some UK Visa and Citizenship Application Centres (UKVCAS) will reopen for existing customers on 1 June 2020. You can check which UKVCAS centres are open.
Service and Support Centres (SSCs) are temporarily closed because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Service point locations
The following UK Visa Application service points will be open from 1 June:
- Birmingham Premium Lounge
- London Mark Lane Premium Lounge
- London Victoria
- Manchester Fountain Street Enhanced Service Point
- Manchester Premium Lounge
If you are outside the UK
There will be changes at the border because of coronavirus. Check what you need to do before you travel.
Some UK Visa Application Centres (VACs) are resuming services, where local restrictions allow. For updates to the status of VACs in your country, contact:
- TLS contact if you’re in Europe, Africa and parts of the Middle East
- VFS global for all other countries
Posted on May 25, 2020.
请通过电话 +44 (0) 207 907 1460 （伦敦）、+7 495 933 7299 （莫斯科）、+971 509 265 140 （迪拜）与我们的一位移民律师联系或完成我们的查询联系我们