New Global Business Mobility from 11 April 2022: if you have previously had an Intra-company Transfer visa or a Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Long-term Staff visa

If you are already sponsored in one of these visa types you can continue working in your job until your visa expires.

If you would like to extend your visa, you will need to apply for either a Senior or Specialist Worker visa (which are the new visa categories under Global Business Mobility) that  will allow you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job at your employer’s UK branch.

Senior visa and Specialist Worker visa have replaced the Intra-company Transfer visa, previously the Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Long-term Staff visa.

To qualify for a Senior or Specialist Worker visa, you must:

  • be an existing employee of an organisation that’s been approved by the Home Office as a sponsor
  • have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the work you will do in the UK
  • do a job that’s on the list of eligible occupations
  • be paid at least £42,400 per year

You may apply for extension of your visa from inside the UK.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022.

Получить консультацию специалиста

Пожалуйста, свяжитесь по телефону с одним из наших юристов +44 (0) 207 907 1460 (Лондон), +971 509 265 140 (Дубай) или заполните нашу форму запроса

Свяжитесь с нами